Project: User defined cron jobs in VHCS
VHCS is a Professional Control Panel Software for shared, reseller, virtual and dedicated server management. VHCS was designed for professional Hosting Service Providers and IT-Professionals. (http://www.vhcs.net/new/)
Unfortunately it does not allow for user defined cron jobs. The development wanted is:
- A menu point for one or several cron jobs per account
- A web based input similar to cron
- A manual "check" button to test the cron job.
- Administration may limit execution to 5 minutes, hours only etc (to limit load)
- The job should be able to send email
- A log of the executed cron jobs
- The administrator should be able to limit the amount of cron jobs and the directories it can run in.
- The job can be limited to php, perl and cgi scripts and is executed with the users priviledges in user directories only.
The solution must be integrated in the main project source tree.